We’re back with another B&O new hire interview and this time it’s for Miss Taylor Phillips. Taylor’s pure excitement to start working at B&O gave us the opportunity to bombard her (or possibly weird her out) with all of our crazy questions. She answered like a champ, but still left us guessing on a few (if you can ever get out of her the craziest dare she’s ever done, do share with us!)
Taylor comes to B&O from sunny San Carlos, California. When she’s not enjoying the finer things in life like red wine and brownies, Taylor’s probably hanging out with her mean cat, Mikey. A few things to remember: she’s a birthday princess and even crashed Hillary Duff’s bday party once, she’s a summer-lover (although she might be allergic to the sun), and lastly, her favorite board game is… we’ll give you a CLUE. Want to know more? Watch her Q&A video, below!
- What’s your full name? Taylor Phillips
- Where are you from? San Carlos, California
- One word you use to describe yourself? Fun!
- What is your favorite kind of cheese? Manchego cheese
- How did you end up in PR? Kind of just happened
- What is your zodiac sign? Gemini
- What is your favorite dessert? Brownies
- What is your biggest pet peeve? When people bail on me
- What is your favorite color? Pink… No, blue!
- What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Probably Britney Spears when I was like 6.
- Where would you go on a dream vacation? An island or anywhere in Europe
- Do you have any pets? I have a cat. His name is Mikey. He is mean.
- What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast burrito courtesy of Blanc and Otus!
- Who is your celebrity crush? Nick Jonas
- Do you ever make wishes at 11:11? All the time
- What do you wish for? I usually panic and say “world peace!” I don’t know…
- Do you have a favorite Snapchat filter? The puppy
- What is the most embarrassing email username you’ve ever had? email@example.com
- Have you ever colored your hair? Yeah, I dyed it black by accident one time and I also streaked it pink when I was 14
- Do you have any allergies? Maybe the sun
- What is something you’re proud of? Getting this job
- What song have you had stuck on your head recently? Actually have it stuck in my head right now, I don’t want to say it though I don’t know what its called – “I just can’t say it though, I just can’t say it though”
- Do you have a drink of choice? Coffee, was that suppose to be an alcoholic drink? Wine, red wine
- How do you get to and from work? BART
- How do you cut sandwiches, diagonally or vertically? Diagonally
- Would you rather do a truth or a dare? Dare
- What is the craziest dare you’ve ever done?
I don’t want to say it.
[Oh come on]
I’m not going to say it!
- Do you have any siblings? I have a sister, she is 25
- What is your favorite season? Summer
- What is your favorite board game? Monopoly…? I don’t actually know Ohh “Sorry”! Is a good one. “CLUE” “CLUE!” is the one!
- When was the last time you’ve played? Oh a long time ago, should have been more recent…
- How do you drink your coffee or tea? Coffee with cream
- What is your perfect pizza? Big and fluffy crust
- Do you have any causes that you are passionate about? Animals
- What is your favorite word? Facetious
- Do you have a favorite holiday? My birthday… it’s my holiday
- What is your favorite food to order in? Chinese
- What is your most vivid childhood memory? Going up to the lake and playing water sports and stuff
- Was “the dress” white and gold or blue and black? It was blue and black! I didn’t see white and gold!
- When they ship Styrofoam, how do they pack it? In more Styrofoam
- How many licks so it takes to get to the center of a toothy pop? Ahh… I always eat it before it gets there
- How do they get those tiny boats in those glass bottles? Beats me! Worlds mysteries
- At a movie theater, which armrest is yours? The left
- Something that people may not know about you? Hmmm… I crashed Hilary duffs birthday party once
- Anything else you’ll like to share? Probably not.