The weekend is almost here! This week Instagram and Budweiser decided they wanted to, like, change their looks, while Google is, once again, making our lives easier, Steph Riley Curry is the MVP by unanimous public opinion, and we found out that our brains have delete buttons. Goodbye embarrassing 7th grade memories.
- Instagram decided it was time to change its “outdated” logo. After laboring over the design for nine months, they decided on a camera lens that is “a lot closer to the camera that people use these days.” Sure.
- The Belgium-based company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, will be changing the name on the cans of Budwiser to “America” because what is more ‘Merica than a Belgian beer called America?
- The new Gboard for iOS gathers all of the Google products, such as email, search, photos, maps, and video, into one keyboard so you don’t have to have to swap your iPhone for an Android. Thanks Google!
- On Tuesday, Golden State Warriors’ Steph Curry won his second consecutive MVP award by unanimous vote. But the only Curry that was catching everyone’s attention was his three-year-old daughter Riley Curry, as she worked the room and kept her eyes on the press.
- Ever lay awake at night and remember all of the embarrassing things you have ever done? Well, synaptic pruning is here to help you weed out all the memories you don’t want in favor of all the warm and fuzzy memories you do want.
That’s it for this week, share your favorite stories with us @BlancAndOtus. We are gonna go crack a few Americas and kick back for the weekend. Until next time.