From May the 4th be with you to celebrating Cinco de Mayo in style at the Audi Legends Club for the Giants game it’s been a pretty hectic week at the office. Good thing the weekend is right around the corner!
- Need a little boost on social? Why not add a few hashtags to the mix! PRNews published five tips to promote your brand properly and effectively. Some of the recommendations include promoting it all over and being creative.
- With Mother’s day this weekend, what will you be getting her? See how Apple chose to celebrate Mother’s Day with real footage from an iPhone in this tear jerking Mother’s day tribute.
- Inc. published an article on a few easy tricks to master in order to be more productive – never touch things twice, say no, and check e-mail on a schedule instead of every few minutes.
- Thinking about branching out from Snapchat? Then Facebook Live has got you covered! Mashable recently wrote a piece on 15 essential tips to master the art that is Facebook Live including timing, promoting and getting personal with your audience.
- Baby boomers better watch out, Millennials are here to take the “throne.” Fast Company recapped a Pew survey announcing that Millennials are now the largest generational group – 75 million Americans to be exact!
What were some of your favorite tidbits from this week? Send us a tweet @BlancandOtus #workhardfiestaharder