- Siri…is this real? This week, for the first time in the company’s history, Apple reported a quarter Tim Cook deemed “challenging.” Are we looking at a one-time thing or an impending Apple apocalypse? Only time will tell.
- Bots are the new apps, but are we letting them grow up? And does the world even need this form of conversational commerce? #deepthoughtsonbots
- If you’re a victim of slow typer syndrome, never fear: Microsoft has released a next-word-predicting keyboard to ease your pain. The keyboard even offers the promise of faster texting via a swipe to type input.
- Goldman goes digital route, opening doors to the masses with GS Bank, an Internet-based savings bank that consumers can enroll in for just $1. Looks like Wall St. is going a little bit more Main St.
- Last but not least: Love, betrayal, empowerment, tribalism, family…what’s the story behind #LEMONADE? All we know is we’re hooked and there’s no turning back.
Thanks all and have an awesome weekend! We’ll be back next week with another edition of your favorite tech news, in the meantime tweet us your favorite stories @BlancandOtus!