TBGIF! In this week’s Wait! What?, we all lost an hour of sleep, Obama wants Silicon Valley to play nice and Instagram will be changing its algorithm to ruin your life.
- Daylight Savings Time made us spring forward this week, and people all over the world gave their take on the time change.
- Monday was National Napping Day as well as Pi Day. Two things that everyone loves to celebrate on a day of the week that everyone hates!
- Apparently SXSW was pretty “meh” on the technology side, while the Obama family took over Austin. The POTUS urged the tech community to play nice with the government and the FLOUTS crooned Boyz II Men while addressing her Let Girls Learn education initiative.
- Did you take two hours to really think about your March Madness bracket? Did you pick winning teams based on which school colors you like best? Only 1% of the 1 million brackets filled out are still perfect after day one of the tournament, but don’t worry, there are still reasons to keep watching.
- Instagram will be changing its algorithm and millennials are not having it. Now calm down, there are ways you can minimize the effects of the new timeline order.
Did we miss anything? Tweet us your favorite stories of the week @BlancandOtus.