Tech media this week was all about Microsoft breaking free from the past. That one aside, here are some other cool stories you might have missed:
- See things from a new perspective. Now you can literally see out of someone else’s eyes with a wild new virtual reality setup.
- Never let your electronic guard down, especially on vacation! The Federal Trade Commission warns of a few scams to be on the lookout for this summer.
- Dream job? Most likely. If you’re in the UK, Netflix wants to pay you to “watch stuff.”
- PR Barbie has arrived and she’s on the hunt for her next job. Entrepreneur Barbie is on LinkedIn, and she’s already made some serious connections.
- The Tango’s final steps. Google’s Project Tango has less than five months left to complete an ambitious mobile 3D mapping project.
Those were a few of our favorite articles of the week—what did you think? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you @BlancandOtus.